Wednesday 24 June 2009

Torerego Just got its own BLOG

Hi, My name is Stein Lotveit. I am a Norwegian animator currently living in Madrid.
Between projects and work I try make my a shortfilm that is called "Torerego".
This blog is to serve as a production-diary and also function as a mean to push myself to work harder and publish my progress :)

About Torerego:
Torerego is going to approx. 40 seconds (wow, that IS short). The film is about a Torero in a dressing-room. The medium for the film is Animation done on computer.
I want to make the quality as high as possible, So its still going to take quite a while to finish.
At the time of writing the project i have completed:

-modelling character
-75% finished character-rig
-modelling 1 set

yet to complete:
-story-editing
-rig
-texturing
-shading
-animation
-lighting
-Image-postProduction
-sound